June Eagle Board of Review – 2024
June 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is the day for Eagle Board of Review (EBOR). Scouts needing their EBOR will have an email sent to them by the District Advancement Chair to let them know which EBOR to attend.
Make sure to bring:
- Your Original Eagle Scout Rank Application (Received a copy of Approved Eagle application from AAC)
- Original and two copies of Eagle Project booklet (all three parts and project approval letter from district) with all signature pages signed
- Letters of Recommendation in sealed envelopes via USPS
- Scout handbook and complete advancement report
- Eagle Scout Statement of Ambitions and Life Goals
- Full Scout uniform including merit badge sash
- Two members of the troop committee to serve on the Board of Review. Please note that Scoutmaster, Life to Eagle Advisor or the Scout’s parents or other relatives are not permitted to serve on the Board. The Troop (Committee Chair or Scoutmaster or Life to Eagle Advisor) should recruit members to serve on the review committee. The Scout or his family should not be involved in selecting members for the review committee
- A Scoutmaster or other scout leader who can introduce you to the Board
- A camera, your family, Scout smiles and Scout Spirit! You’ve worked hard for this moment!